Partners – Strategic Alliances
Our goal is to provide the best possible service for all our platform\'s users, including you! To this aim, we have created important partnerships with strategic partners, to ensure and provide you with a smooth, seamless and integrated service that covers your needs.
One of our most important strategic partners is the Greek-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry. This partnership allows us to provide you with guaranteed, top-quality services offered by the Chamber’s specialized members.
The AHK Greek-German Chamber offers you the following:
- Consultation and opinion services on real estate property purchases, offered by its experienced and specialized members, including the following:
- Legal (and notarial) support for real estate property purchases
- Drafting of opinions provided by civil engineers and architects on the real estate property you\'re interested in
- Consultation and professional support to select the proper insurance for your real estate property etc.
- Quotes from the Chamber’s specialized companies on transport services, building works, household equipment, heating, air-conditioning etc.
- And a multitude of other services related to the purchase of real estate property in Greece.
Contact AHK now, and enjoy the specialized services provided by its established and experienced professionals, facilitating the purchase of real estate property in Greece.
Your benefits from the cooperation between Ferimmo and AHK:
- Support by renowned professionals - members of the Chamber, throughout the real estate property purchase process in Greece
- Information on the real estate property market of Greece
- Information on investing opportunities in the real estate market of Greece
- Development of new services and products covering your specific needs
- Simplification and reassurance of the process of purchasing your ideal vacation home in Greece
The German-Greek Chamber of Industry and Commerce is part of the global AHK network (120 chambers of foreign trade and representations in 80 countries). All AHK\'s are proportionally funded by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology on the basis of a resolution of the German Bundestag.
The Greek-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry contributes in the promotion and development of trade, financial and business relationships between Greece and the Federal Republic of Germany. In this framework, the Chamber has developed a wide range of services and activities, adding value to the efforts for the development of intrastate and interstate business activities. The Chamber provides information and consultation, drafts market opinions, studies and/or reports, provides data on the options of providing and/or receiving products, services and investments in both countries, holds events, mediates in the creation of business relationships between individuals, companies and interested financial circles of both countries and further cultivates and develops these relationships, among other actions.