|Location||Platanias (Chania Prefecture)|
|Living Area||210 m²|
|Land area||821 m²|
|Type||Residence For sale|
|Realtor listing code||T5|
|Listing published|| |
|Listing updated|| |
|Land area||821 m²||Access by||Asphalt|
|Satellite dish||Internal stairway|
|Solar water heater||Loft|
|Corner home||Night steam|
The new project to be constructed by Mecon Property, in Pirgos Psilonerou, Chania, consists of five indipendent sea view villas of unique aesthetics. The villas come with spacious, indipendent plots, planted gardens, parking spots and solar panel installation. They all feature a combination of stone, glass and coated surfaces, with large openings and comfortable indoor and outdoor areas. They are located at just 200 meters from the beach and at 4 km from Platanias, the most popular tourist resort in western Crete.
Apart from the unique architectural aesthetics, the A++ rated energy efficient residences, will be built using modern technological solutions, such as independent heat pumps with slim-line floor fan coils, window frames with thermal break and energy glazing, and solar panels connected to the power distribution network via Net Metering system.
Villa Aphrodite, spreading across three levels, features a 151 m2 built area, 59 m2 ventilated and naturally lit basement, a 821 m2 plot, a 35 m2 swimming pool, two parking spots, a spacious pergola in the pool deck and a photovoltaic installation.
• Luxury villa with sea views located at just 200m from the beach.
• Earthquake-resistant construction, using high-grade C30 / 37 concrete.
• A++ rated energy efficiency, for maximum thermal insulation and sustainability.
• Independent heat pumps combined with slim-line floor fan coils, for ideal cooling and heating of the homes.
• Solar panels istallation, connected to the power distribution network via Net Metering system.
• 150lt dual-energy solar water heater, mounted on the roof.
• 35 m2 swimming pool with skimmer, lined with ceramic tiles.
• Wooden pool deck.
• Large pergolas shading both the pool deck and the parking spots.
• Complete planting of the garden, according to the landscape design.
• Use of aluminum window frames of special aesthetics, with thermal break and energy glazing.
• Indoor floors lined with large ceramic tiles.
• Outdoor floors lined with large, non-slip ceramic tiles.
• Specially designed internal staircase leading to the second level, with metal frame and wooden steps.
• Kitchen and bedroom cabinets made of lacquered MDF with wooden handles.
• Kitchen and bathroom countertops made of engineered quartz.
• Alarm system and wired home network installation.
• Use of non-toxic paints for the interior walls.
• Careful waterproofing in all parts of the building.
• Use of modern, certified materials at every construction stage.